- Creating opportunity for non formal education for girls and women at their door step where schools are out of their access.
- To enroll deprived rural masses in Open School Non-Formal Education (OSNFE) and Fast Track Learners Centers (FTCL) programme, who could not enter/left formal school system.
- To facilitate the population who could not complete their education due to poverty, social behaviors or Taboos.
- To provide the basic education with skill courses for self reliance/income generation.
- To train OSNFE & FTLC’s teachers for appropriate methodologies.
- To provide Skill Courses for employment purpose through short term educational programs to inculcate personal, social, technical and professional awareness and provide opportunities to enhance professional knowledge and skills.
- To certify the learners after successful completion of Basic, Middle & Skill Education programme